CROWD CONTROL BARRIERS COMPLY WITH AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
WHAT IS CROWD CONTROL BARRIER?
Crowd control barrier is an effective and economical protection
barriers for both pedestrians and vehicles from designated areas.
It is constructed from steel pipe high strength material,
anti-corrosive finish and flexible structures to make it ideal
choice for temporary crowd control in various occasions.
CCB-01: Crowd control barriers are effective and flexible.
WHERE NEED CROWD CONTROL BARRIERS?
- Construction sites.
- Sporting and social events.
- Demolition site.
CCB-02: Construction site protection.
CCB-03: Scenic area crowd control.
CCB-04: Outdoor concert crowd control.
CCB-05: Sport field crowd control.
WHY CHOOSE OUR CROWD CONTROL BARRIERS?
- Hand welded for strength.
- 360° full welding, hard wearing barricade.
- Easy interlocking system for installation.
- Fixed or removable feet for high strength and easy stacking &
- Lightweight and easy to install and remove.
- Meet OH&S requirements.
- Accommodate for harshest environments.
- Hot dipped galvanised or for bright surface and longevity and
- Various powder coated color options for highly visible powder
CCB-06: Hand welding for optimum strength.
CCB-07: Hot dipped galvanized for outdoors.
CCB-08: Strict QC system for qualified delivery.
CCB-09: Perfect package secure goods from moisture and damage.