TEMPORARY CHAIN LINK FENCE – ROBUST, EASY SET-UP AND TEAR-DOWN.
TCL-01: Temporary chain link fence
Temporary chain link fence is made up of chain link mesh panels
weaved by hot dip galvanized steel wire, tubular welded frame,
clamps and stable fencing block. All panels are hand made by
traditional craft from beginning to end. Technical workers use
tension bars and tension bands to wrap the tie wire tightly around
the tubular frame. And then a self-supporting and modular temporary
fencing system is formed.
As a professional manufacturer, our temporary chain link fence
mainly exported to the United States and Australia, and has been
praised unanimously by our comprehensive service. Welcome to your
customized orders form different panel dimensions and mesh opening.
AS A EFFECTIVE & VERSATILE TEMPORARY FENCING, IT IS USED FOR:
- Provide a visual barrier. E.g. construction sites, accidents scene,
- Restrict access to unauthorized persons to work sites, events &
- Contain equipment and materials.
- Prevent operations within the area from impacting outside.
- Prevent materials, rubbish and debris from escaping from the work
- Any site needing security or privacy.
TCL-02: Temporary chain link fence for factory.
TCL-03: Temp chain link fence for building jobsite.
TCL-04: Temp chain link fence by the roadside.
TCL-05: Temp chain link fence under the slope.
TCL-06: Temp chain link fence for recess park.
TCL-07: Temp chain link fence for storage.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS OF WELDED TEMPORARY FENCING
- Quick and easy installation. With light-weight chain link mesh
infill panel and pre-designed fencing base. It is easy to set-up
and tear-down by competent and trained installer.
- Adaptable to a variety of site configurations. The flexible
isolation angle can adjust to uneven ground, sloping sites, neither
terrestrial, aquatic nor general use. And it can rapid
re-configuration of the construction area.
- Almost no damage to the installation ground. No need to dig holes
or laying foundations, the solid structure can remain erect and
stable at all times on cement or asphalt areas.
- Minimizes injuries by putting a higher security fence on sites.
Quickly establish a fence for warning and cordoned off the
hazardous area, or preventing unauthorized entry.
- Limits risks of theft and vandalism on job sites. It is anti-climb
to prevent the thieves from entering and protect property from
- Transparent worksite fence. Different from chain link fence with
slats, chain link mesh infill panels is visible without any sight
- Complete fencing system. Expect for fence panels, panel stand,
panel clamp, sand bags, brace, dog bar and shade clothes are all
available, other you wanted hardware can be supplied.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Hand craft techniques for highest strength. Tie wires are tightly
wrapped around the panel frame by tension bars and tension bands.
This to ensuring both longevity and easy of loading.
- Three type of stable fence feet optional. Made of highly durable
materials, each type of panel feet is strong and sturdy enough to
keep your temporary fence panels upright. Designed to stack when
moving from one project to the next.
- Strong anti-corrosion surface treatment. Treated with hot dipped
galvanized to ensure at least 70 µm thickness of zinc coating.
Service life can reach more than ten years.
- One-stop supply system. All needed hardware are included in the
- Reliable and professional advice. As a company integrating
production and sales, we'd like to give our customers a friendly
and reliable advice for picking up the most suitable one for your
- Customized size for your needs. We have a standard size temporary
chain link fencing inventory. Beside, we accept customized orders
of special panel length and height along with the pipe thickness
- Free value-added service. Each container will be equipped with
extra 20 clamps, bolts and screws for replacement.
TCL-08: Fence feet for temp chain link fence
TCL-09: Clamps for temp chain link fence
TCL-10: Sand bag for temp chain link fence
TCL-11: Shade cloth for temp chain link fence