BRC FENCE – BOTH HAS SECURITY PROTECTION AND DECORATION FUNCTION
BRCF-01: There is a special triangular structure on brc fence.
BRC fence, also can be call roll top fence. It is a special welded
wire mesh fence with a triangular roll top structure at its top and
bottom. In fact, the name of “roll top fence” is derived from this.
Brc fence is manufactured by bending the top and bottom on the
basis of normal welded wire mesh fence. Except for that, brc fence
adopts the steel wires with larger diameter to resist external
shocks. And the precise mesh structure guarantees a good view so
that you can see whatever you want to see even at night.
Currently, roll top fence is widely used in the regions of
Singapore, Japan, South Korea and Southeast Asia. High-strength
steel wires and a unique bending edges ensure its high safety; in
addition, the structure on the top and bottom makes it more soft
and beautiful to attract people’s attention. Therefore, brc fences
are mainly used as security fences or barriers in parking lots,
airports, swimming pools, residential areas and as decoration
facilities in gardens, parks and zoos. We are committed to making
it an ideal choice for those who want to have a practical and
- Material: low carbon steel wire Q195, Q235.
- Surface treatment
- Hot dipped galvanized (505 g/m2).
- Electro galvanized (zinc coating: 8–12 g/m2) then PVC/PE coated (thickness: 0.8–1.2 mm).
- Electro galvanized (zinc coating: 8–12 g/m2) then polyester powder coating (thickness: 0.1 mm).
- Wire diameter: 3.0–6.0 mm
- Height (mm): 900, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100, 2400.
- Width (mm): 1000, 1500, 2000, 2400, 2500, 3000.
- Mesh size (mm): 50 × 100, 50 × 150, 50 × 200, 75 × 200, 75 × 300,
100 × 200, 100 × 300.
- Color: available any RAL. But green RAL 6005, black RAL 9005, white
RAL 9010, grey RAL 7030, red RAL 3020, yellow RAL 1023, blue RAL
5017 are common.
BRCF-02: Roll top fence with various RAL colors can be customized.
- Accessories: post and clamp system
- Material: square steel pipe, round steel pipe.
- Surface treatment: electric galvanized, hot dipped galvanized,
polyester powder coating.
- Thickness: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 mm.
- Height: according to the panel height.
- Type: round post, square post.
BRCF-03: BRC fence with round post.
BRCF-04: BRC fence with square post.
- Round post diameter: 48, 60 mm.
- Square post size: 50 × 50, 60 × 60 mm.
BRCF-05: Square post cap.
BRCF-06: Metal V clamp for connecting round post and brc fence.
BRCF-07: Clips are connection parts of post and brc fence.
BRCF-08: Screws and nuts.
- First of all, low carbon steel wires are welded into panels that
meet the designed size
- then a professional bending machine is required to make roll tops
in both the top and bottom
- And the surface treatment of BRC fence panels and BRC fence posts
is at the final stage of the production process.
BRCF-09: In order to make brc fence more solid, the wire diameter
of its material is large.
BRCF-10: The second step is to weld the steel wire into panels with
BRCF-11: The next step is to use a bending machine to make the
triangle structure on the top and bottom of brc fence.
BRCF-12: The surface treatment of brc fence is at the final stage
of the production processing.
- EN 10223-4: Steel Wire And Wire Products For Fencing And Netting -
Part 4: Steel Wire Welded Mesh Fencing
- EN 10218-2: Steel Wire And Wire Products - General - Part 2: Wire
Dimensions And Tolerances
- EN 10244-2: Steel Wire And Wire Products - Non-ferrous Metallic
Coatings On Steel Wire - Part 2: Zinc Or Zinc Alloy Coatings
- EN 10245-4: Steel Wire And Wire Products - Organic Coatings On
Steel Wire - Part 4: Polyester Coated Wire
- Fence panel: metal/wooden pallet + bundle belt + plastic film. Here
we place the BRC fence panels on the metal pallet one by one in
order of face up and face down.
- Fence post: they are also placed in the metal pallet according to
the above steps. Each post also be individually packaged with
- Fence accessories: they will be placed in carton box.
BRCF-13: The specific way of placing a lot of brc fence panels on
BRCF-14: Brc fence panels are tightly packaged to prevent damage
BRCF-15: The accessories of brc fence are usually placed in cartons
during translation to prevent the loss of small accessories.
BRCF-16: The post also wrapped tightly by plastic film, pallet and
bundle belts and other packaging material.
- If the ground is muddy, you can directly buried the post into the
ground, generally speaking, the depth of 40–50 cm is enough to
stabilize the post, that is: the post need to be higher than brc
fence panels at least 40–50 cm.
- Next is to place the brc mesh panels between the posts and use the
corresponding accessories to fix it. Here, it is necessary to
ensure that there is no gap between the brc fence panel and post or
only a very small gap, otherwise it will affect the use of
- Finally install the rain cap on the top of the post. If you find
it’s hard to install the rain cap because of the height of brc
fence, you need to install the rain cap before fixing the posts and
panels. If the rain cap is made of metal material and it has
already welded on the post, you can do nothing.
- In addition, if the ground is not mud but concrete, you can weld
the flange at the bottom of the post and use M10 anchor bolts to
fix the post and flange.
BRCF-17: The technical drawing of installing brc fences on mud
BRCF-18: The technical drawing of installing brc fences on concrete
BRCF-19: The technical drawing of fixing post and brc fence panels.
BRCF-20: The technical drawing of fixing post and flange.
- High security. Special structure at the top and bottom gives it no
sharp or tough edges, and the bent edges avoid the damage of the
wire tip to people.
- High strength. The diameter of the steel wire is thick, and it is
hot dipped galvanized after welding, so BRC fence is able to resist
external shocks, and it can also retain its shape and strength for
- Accurate panel and mesh size. BRC fence is made of high strength
wires by electric fusion welding to ensure the accurate size.
- High visibility. The high visibility of BRC fence allows you to
show people your garden, and it has a good vision, the garden can
be seen even at night.
- Beautiful appearance. The triangles’ special design on the top and
bottom makes it look more beautiful and more attractive, and it
gives people a very comfortable feeling.
- Flexibility. Single panels can be easily replaced and the
installation and removal are easy.
- Economical product. BRC fence is recyclable, and it is cheaper than
358 fence and palisade fencing.
- Durable and low maintenance. The surface treatment of hot dipped
galvanized and polyester powder coating improve the durability of
BRC fence, and it only needs very low maintenance.
- Custom services. Custom service is provided and we also offer
different color options to harmonize it with the surroundings.
Generally speaking, BRC fence is mainly used as security fences or
barriers, partitions and decorative facilities to achieve
protection and decoration functions.
In addition, it also mainly used for highways, railways, stairs,
bridges and balconies in outdoor and indoor areas, such as:
- Parking lot.
- Pedestrian area.
- Swimming pool.
BRCF-21: BRC fence can be used in the parking lot.
BRCF-22: Roll top fence can be used in playground.
BRCF-23: BRC fence can be used beside the swimming pool.
BRCF-24: Roll top fence can be used to protect and decorate
BRCF-25: Roll top fence can be used in residential area.
BRCF-26: Roll top fence plays a protective function for bridge.
BRCF-27: Roll top fence can be used as partitions to divide the
area into two spaces.
BRCF-28: Roll top fence has a very wide range of applications.