CURVED WIRE MESH FENCE – ELECTROSTATIC SPRAYING & HOT DIPPED
CWMF-01: The security fencing is used to protect grassland and
Curvy wire mesh fence, also called 3D security fence, security
fencing and wire mesh fence, is made from low carbon steel wire or
galvanized wire. The curve quantity varies according to the fence
The curvy wire mesh fence system is consisted of wire mesh fence
panel and post, and the two parts are connected together with
accessories. Because of its stable, durable and flexible structure,
the curved wire mesh fence is widely used in garden, factory,
railway, highway or any other place that would not like visitors.
- High strength and rigidity because of its triangular bending
- Firm structure and strong welding spot for durability.
- Corrosion, rust and weather resistance.
- High adaptability, which makes the fence can be installed in
various ground, such as concrete, sandy, or rocky ground, etc.
- Strict quality control.
- Easy to install, the curved wire mesh panel can be connected with
the post easily.
- Beautiful appearance, V-shape bending and various colors.
- Long service life, because of its firm structure and good coating
CWMF-02: Smooth surface and no burrs.
CWMF-03: Strict quality control.
SPECIFICATION OF CURVED WIRE MESH FENCE
- Material: low carbon steel wire or galvanized wire.
- Color: green, blue, white, gray or customized according to RAL
- Wire diameter: 3–8 mm.
- Mesh size: 50 × 100 mm, 50 × 150 mm, 50 × 200 mm, 75 × 150 mm, 75 ×
- Panel height: 0.63–2.43 m (standard) or customized.
- Panel length: 2–3 m or customized.
- Curve quantity: 2, 3 or 4.
- Post type: peach post, square post, rectangular post and round
- Production process:
- Low carbon steel → Welded → Electrostatic spraying.
- Galvanized wire → Welded → Electrostatic spraying.
- Low carbon steel → Welded → Hot dipped galvanized.
Table 1: Wire Mesh Panel Sizes and Curve Quantity
|Item||Panel Height(m)||Panel Length(m)||Curve Quantity|
CWMF-04: Different curves in different fence height for optimum
CWMF-05: The round post of wire mesh fence.
CWMF-06: The peach post of wire mesh fence.
CWMF-07: The rectangular post of wire mesh fence.
CWMF-08: The square post of wire mesh fence.
|Post type||Post size|
|Peach post||50 × 70 × 1.2 mm|
|70 × 100 × 1.2 mm|
|Round post||60 × 1.5 mm|
|60 × 2.0 mm|
|Square post||60 × 60 × 1.5 mm|
|60 × 60 × 2.0 mm|
|60 × 60 × 2.5 mm|
|80 × 80 × 2.5 mm|
|Rectangular post||40 × 60 × 1.5 mm|
|40 × 60 × 2.0 mm|
|60 × 80 × 1.5 mm|
CWMF-09: The rectangular post fence details.
CWMF-10: The square post fence details.
CWMF-11: The peach post fence details.
CWMF-12: The round post fence details.
The curved wire mesh fence is widely used in various land surface,
such as general ground, slope, residence, garden engineering and so
on. The detailed applications are as follows:
- Various terrain: flat ground, slope and mountains.
- Different land conditions: soil, concrete and rock.
- Varied application scenarios: garden, playground, residence,
CWMF-13: The security fencing is used to protect a garden.
CWMF-14: The security fencing is used to protect the playground.
CWMF-15: The curvy wire mesh fencing is applied in garden
CWMF-16: The security fencing is used in farmland.
CWMF-17: The curvy wire mesh fencing is applied on a slope.
CWMF-18: The curvy wire mesh fencing is applied in residence.
Plastic film then wooden pallets or customized.
CWMF-19: Wire mesh panels on the wooden pallet.
CWMF-20: The security fence panels are packaged in a wooden case.
CWMF-21: The curved wire mesh panels are packaged in wooden case
coated by film.
CWMF-22: The security fence fitting accessories are packaged in